Mental Health Therapy
Lisa provides mental health therapy services to children (ages 9-13), and adults in the Portland Oregon area. We are committed to the health and well-being of each client, and take care in providing quality counseling services personalized for each person's needs and life situation.
- $90.00 per 50 minute therapy session.
- For those experiencing financial hardships, Lisa has a few time-limited sliding scale fee slots. Please speak with Lisa about this option if you are in need.
- Payment is due at the time of service. For your convenience, Lisa accepts cash, check, debit cards, and credit cards.
Lisa is an in-network provider for the following Insurance companies:
- Regence Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oregon
- Mental Health Network
- HMA - Health Maintenance Administrators
- MultiPlan and subsidies
- Can also be billed as an out of network provider
Once your benefits have been verified and your deductible met, Lisa will bill your insurance company directly. You will be responsible for paying your co-pay and co-insurance (if any) at the time of your appointment.
If Lisa is not an in-network provider for your insurance company. Please be aware that you can still bill for Lisa's services as an out of network provider. Please check your policy or call your insurance company to see if you have out-of-network benefits and what percentage of fees paid will be reimbursed to you. In this situation, you will pay for each session at the time of the session. At the end of each month, Lisa will provide you with a Superbill itemizing dates of services, types of services, amount charged, and amount paid, as well as all other information necessary for you to submit a claim to your insurance for reimbursement.